Catholic Fatherhood Summit Spiritual Home Defense
When: November 21, 2020 from 11 am – 1 pm Central time.
Watch live or watch later – Men who register can watch the Summit live or can watch or listen to the speakers any time after the event.
The Call to Catholic Fathers to Spiritually Defend their families – Our families are under grave spiritual attack and many are abandoning the Catholic faith. Everywhere, Christ’s way which leads to true human happiness is being opposed: the nature of men and women, sexuality, marriage, the moral life, the defense of human life and even basics of what is right and wrong. The attacks, ultimately guided by Satan, are being carried out in a broad campaign through governments, education, the legal system, journalism and the mass media, not only in public but even in our own homes through the ever-present media. Catholic fathers are on the front lines and are accountable to spiritually defend their families and homes; to do this, men need to seek powerful help of the Divine Protector Jesus Christ.
- Responsibility: Neh. 4:14; 1 Tim. 5:8; Acts 16:31; Rm. 12:2;
- Trust in God the Father: Jn. 14: 1-18; Lk. 23:46; Ps. 91:2-9; Jn. 16:33
- Power of Faith: Mt. 8:10-13; Mt. 9:2; Mt. 9:22; Mt. 9:29
- Be Fearless: Is. 41:10; Phil. 4:6-7; 2 Tim.1:7; 1Jn. 4:18; Dt. 23:14; 2Thes. 3:3
Summit Topics – Catholic fathers will learn to protect their families through a Spiritual Home Defense:
- How Satan Spiritually Attacks the Family
- Guarding the Family’s Happiness
- The Father’s role as the Spiritual Protector of the Family
- Protecting the Sexual Purity of the Family
Speakers – Featured speakers will include:
- Bishop Andrew Cozzens – Bishop Andrew Cozzens is the auxiliary bishop in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis and the incoming Chair of the USCCB Committee on Evangelization and Catechesis.
- Steve Bollman is the founder and leader of the That Man Is You movement, one of the largest movements of Catholic men in the country, and author of The Choice Wine: 7 Steps to a Superabundant Marriage.
- Jason Evert is the founder of The Chastity Project, leading speaker on the virtue of chastity and best-selling author of numerous books including The Dating Blueprint and Pure Manhood.
- Chris Stefanick is the founder of RealLifeCatholic.com, the author of numerous studies to help men grow in their faith including The Search and Rise.
About HeroicMen.com – HeroicMen.com is a joint venture between the Augustine Institute and the Catholic Men’s Leadership Alliance and is focused on helping Catholic men fulfill the heroic mission engage in the spiritual combat to become great men, great fathers and great leaders who build Christ’s Holy Catholic Church.